SOTD: Saturday January 21 - Friday 27 January 2023.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOTD: 26th January 2023.

8.jpg

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/ Asda Tingly Mint & Tea Tree Shower Gel.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face.
Wright's Coal Tar Traditional Bar Soap.
Brush: Omega 10051.
Face Lather.
Lather: Kent/MWF.
Blade: Super-Max Blue Diamond Titanium. (D2)
Frankenrazor: Yaqi Mellon DOC Head / Schmidt R10 Stainless Steel Handle.

Cold water face wash with brush squeezing's, Cold Water Face Rinse./Alum Rub./Cold Water Rinse. / Homemade (~Autumn/Winter mix~) peppermint lavender, eucalyptus, + Tea Tree essential Oils Mixed Together With 200ml of Care+Witch Hazel. / Nivea Men 2 Phase + P&G Old Spice Original ASL Mixture. / Cien Aloe Vera Body Lotion.

Greetings,

Early morning shave.

A Superb shave from the Frankenrazor /Super-Max Blue Diamond Titanium blade to finish my shaving week off on a high note.

The in-expensive Yaqi mellon DOC razor head pairs together with the weighty Schmidt R10 handle wonderfully making a well balanced Frankenrazor which feels solid and comfortable to use.

A very comfortable 2 pass + pick ups shave with no errors to report. Finishing the shave off with a few small dollops of Cien Aloe Vera Body Lotion.

My face is feeling smooth cool, & smelling divine. ;)

Keep safe, and enjoy your day ladies & gentlemen. :cool:

Last edited:
576886CE-637E-4C61-A039-51E42D6B281D.jpeg
SOTD: 26/01/2023

Razor: Stando Rod
Blade: Feather Pro, 2nd use
Brush: Knothead Brush Works 26mm AP Shave Co. Synbad
Bowl: 3D Printed Bowl
Preshave: Bart’s Balms Lochnagar Oil
Soap: Stirling Campania Puck
Fragrance: Stirling Campania Eau de Toilette

This razors a pussy cat I thought, you’d struggle to nick yourself it’s so mild and efficient just like the Hone I thought and other such nonsense when over confidence and a lack of concentration end in a big nick! A nice line under the chin as I carelessly swing the razor around the face!
Regardless of my own stupidity and carelessness the rest of the shave was amazing, better than yesterday and despite an unwelcome reminder that you shouldn’t daydream when shaving, (you have a blade on your face knobhead!) I still love it and have a feeling it may just take joint top spot at this rate!

Thursday 26th January
Pal Injectomatic Deluxe - Schick Proline B #4 - Speick - Yaqi Ever Helpful - Cien X Bolt AS - Aloe Vera Gel
KBqC35b.jpg

20230125_164935.jpg

SOTD

Pre: Hot Shower
Razor: 1958 Gillette Fatboy
Blade: Gillette Nacet (4)
Brush: Leo Frilot Custom Thistle
Soap: Yaqi Issey Miyaki
A/S: Yaqi Miyaqi

1958 Vintage Gillette Fatboy is still an absolute joy to use. This new soap from Yaqi absolutely nails the scent of L'eau D'Issey pour homme by Issey Miyake.

26/01/23
Pre - Sainsbury's Luxury Soap, Bergamot & Nectarine
Brush - Silver Birch Brushes - Blue Resin 26mm Silvertip
Soap - OSP No. 08
Razor - Razorock Lupo 72
Blade - Personna Med Prep
Post - Cold water Rinse
Balm - Tonyschin's Cedarwood Balm & Argan Oil
A/S - Barbour "2016" EDT
Wk 04 (6).JPG
bingo GIF

Its that simple.
After yesterdays very nice 3 pass shave, this morning i went straight in with an ATG pass, lathered up again and completed a tidy up here and there for another very easy BBS finish.
A nice post shave routine finishing a great bit of sink time.
Stay safe and enjoy your day all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom