Manky Boy restoration!

OK!,finally got every bit of hardware through!,so having a 'wet run' today.That means,everything up and running with tap water,instead of the costly chemicals!,just making sure all heaters,filters,thermometers,etc are working like they should,and 3 hours in,it looks as though they are...Thankfully!.
Heres a couple of pics....

zWqSbdp.jpg

Te1GQjO.jpg

Tqmxje0.jpg

Just a case of making the wiring a bit safer,cleaning,and drying everything out,then running it all again tomorrow using distilled and de-ionised water,then add the chemicals on Wednesday!.....
So,Wednesday should finally be lift off time.....:)
The 'to do' boxes are over flowing ATM,with some VERY nice PIFs from a very kind member here...
I will probably start a whole new thread when it is kick off time,as there are LOTS of brothers of 'Manky Boy' now!....

Everything is now in,FINALLY!,I have got about 20 odd razors here,in one state of repair or another,so bear with me for the 'shiny' pics guys!,trust me,they are coming,but before I can do the shiny stuff,I need to do the manual labour first!...Loads of buffing,polishing,stripping,ultrasonic cleaning,wire brushing,scraping,sanding,scrubbing,and all the rest!.
But I am there now.Working on about 8-9 ATM,and I am a perfectionist.....
;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom